Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chips for breakfast anyone??



just wanna share something amusing....went supermarket shopping with a coursemate today and was going to buy my regular cereal...which is a gluten free one (no, i dun have cealiac, i just like the taste of this cereal)...really yummy n i lurve it... (i also tot it was 'healthy'..) but to my horror, my coursemate who is an expert label reader pointed out that it's more than 27% fat...!!!

which means it's almost as if i m eating potato chips for breakfast...

alas...no wonder it was so satisfying...

(and yes, i will still buy it next week..when my coursemate is not around.. :P )

5 comments:

Issie said...

Hey Chin Ting! Just dropping by your blog to see what other yummy foods you've been having. Hmm... junk for breakfast. Sounds like me most days.

Anyhow, my old blog has been killed. Check out http://speakjustice.blogspot.com. I'm using it to speak out against injustices and help others to understand important issues. (Currently the Free Tibet protests)

Suzer said...

It is soooooo hard to find healthy breakfast cereals down here, so I just stick to oatmeal.

Anonymous said...

Some people spoil all the fun! hehe :o)

I say go all out and grate chocolate all over it too!

East Meets West Kitchen said...

That's a fun breakfast! :)

ioyces said...

yee ting: it's not junk lah...just high fat...hehe...
just visited your blog...loved how u can express your views so succinctly!! Write on, my girl!!

Suzer: there are some nice and healthy ones around (i think!)..but yes, i agree that oatmeal's great!!!!

bbaking: ;) mmmm...topped with chocolate shavings!! Shall save it for the weekends!!

East meets west kitchen: Fun is good, yeah??? :D