Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back to good 'ole Adelaide!!!

my ibook is dead n the new one is only arriving in a week's time...
so....not much updates til then...cooking mostly simple stuff...and lots of soups...this visit home has invoked an interest in 'beautifying' foods!! more about that in the next couple of weeks....

til then... a pay it forward 'game'!!

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this...exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”

Cheerios!!!

7 comments:

Suzer said...

Welcome back:) We should, fingers crossed, be back in Adelaide in the next 2 or 3 months, so my 'pay it forward' to you will be with you not too long from now!

Suzer

qin said...

misschin ting!!! where are u staying now? goodness lots of things happe ever since u all return back to adelaide.. my father went into hospital and had a heart surgery done.. but he is fine now -> was pretty tired the whole of last week so didnt manage to email u all to ask if everything is going alright.. ok hope to hear frm u soon..reply on my facebk ->

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Hi sista,
It was so good to meet up with you, and I can't wait to see your new cooks. Btw, I need your address. ;)

ioyces said...

Suzer : thank you!!!!! Hope to catch u in adelaide soon!!! i will be hopping off to Tazzie for a spell in mid April, so hurry home before then ok??

Vi : The meet-ups with you and the girls were certainly highlights during this trip home!!!! I'll send u my address via facebook!! XOXO!!

Suzer said...

How long will you be in Tasmania for? I'm really really hoping we'll be back mid-March:) Just got back from my visa medicals, what joy;/

ioyces said...

Suzer: hope everything went well with your visa medical!!! i'll be in tazzie for just about 2 months...will be back in mid June. :)

culinaryprincess said...

BABEE!!! didn't know u were back in Adelaide and started blogging!welcome back!!i'll only be back at the end of feb and i should have more free time this year.